Concrete Basin Care and Maintenance
Care & Maintenance
Concrete is a durable, hardwearing material and all Cast products have been sealed with a specially formulated food safe sealer which has the industry highest scratch and wear resistance while offering advanced stain protection. To ensure your product stays in the best possible condition, please follow these few simple rules.
- Wipe up spills as you go using a soft damp micofibre cloth. Please refrain from using scour pads on the concrete, as they can scratch and break down the sealer.
- If you encounter stubborn stains, use a mild non-abrasive, non-acidic cleaning product but avoid excessive scrubbing.
- Avoid exposure to acidic cleaning products or bleach, nail polish remover, oven cleaner etc as they can strip the sealer and will expose the concrete to staining.
- It is recommended that any spills from cosmetic and cleaning products are wiped away immediately and not left to dry on the concrete.
- Don’t leave wet or damp items in contact with the concrete surface for prolonged periods of time. Use coasters under soap dispensers and plants etc.
- Avoid excessive weight such as people standing on your benchtop.
- Always use chopping boards when cutting or protection when placing any sharp or hot objects onto the benchtops.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.